No don’t worry you read the title properly and you are not alone it confused me just as much at first as well. The Liebster Award is an award that bloggers get to nominate fellow bloggers for!
This award allows bloggers to connect with other bloggers. I would like to thank Rafa from One More Shot Please for nominating me. I have only recently started my blog and hope to strive to improve myself for the readers who are following ad enjoying the content I am putting out there!
Here is the Award!
I was asked the following questions by Rafa
1. Why did I start blogging?
I started blogging to add some positivity and my own experiences into the world to hopefully help people have a good day or overcome some obstacle that they previously thought was too difficult.
2. What is your dream vacation destination?
I don’t know if I could pick just one place… I wouldn’t say I have a dream vacation destination just because there is so many places I would love to get to visit and experience. I will say New Zealand is pretty high up on my list to get to though!
3. If you were stranded on an island and could take any three things and people with you, what and who would they be?
Huh well first off I hope to never be stuck on an island…but if I was I would hopefully have a survivalist with me or I would end up starving within the first day. Hmm I’d say my laptop so I could keep blogging but I doubt that I would have Wi-Fi or even data out there so maybe a camera so I have some awesome photos to incorporate into blog posts once I manage to get off the island! Last but not least I think I would want a comedian with me…I feel like they would manage to make me laugh and keep me entertained and I love laughing it always manages to make me feel better!
4. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it?
I would be lying if I said the inner child in me didn’t get incredibly excited over the possibilities in this question…in the end though I didn’t pick anything exciting such as mind reading or the ability to fly ( I know, I know those are pretty awesome). I would love having the ability to speak, write & understand any and all languages (Yes even the extinct ones). I think it could open so many doors and would make traveling so much more exciting. Learning new languages has always been something I struggle with so I think this would be a perfect fit for me.
5. If a film adaption of a book comes out, do you read the book or see the movie first?
I’m honestly pretty 50/50 on whether I read the book before I see the movie. If the movie trailer looks interesting to me and I see it’s based off a book I haven’t read, I’ll read the book as I do enjoy reading. If the movie trailer doesn’t look interesting to me I don’t think I would see the movie or read the book. Although same said for the opposite if I don’t like a book it isn’t likely I’d watch the movie version of it.
6. What song(s) are you listening to on repeat right now?
Hello by Adele, 7 Years by Lukas Graham & Anything country.
7. How many different countries have you visited?
I have visited 6 different countries. America, Austria, Canada, Germany, Italy & Switzerland.
8. Name your favorite author, favorite musician/music group, favorite book, and favorite movie.
I don’t have a favorite author I’m always reading books from authors I have never heard of before. Honestly a big fan of Maroon 5 & Adele, can you really go wrong with Adam Levine though? My favorite book would have to be The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Honestly my favorite movie changes all the time but it is currently Jurassic World, I mean who doesn’t love dinosaurs?
9. If you could meet any celebrity (dead or alive), who would it be?
This is a hard question… wow um I guess I would love to meet Ellen DeGeneres. I admire her ability to make people laugh and smile, it’s something I aspire to be able to do. She is always helping people who can’t fully help themselves or she is just lending a hand if it’s needed. I think she is an awesome role model and spokes women for people out there.
10. Are you part of any fandoms, and if so, which ones? (ex. Harry Potter, One Direction, Twilight, etc.)
I wouldn’t classify myself as a crazy fan person but I was a massive fan of Harry Potter and have read those books my fair share of times. I also really enjoy the two TV shows Friends and Criminal Minds and am well on my way to owning both complete series.
10 random facts about myself:
1. I am 5ft’1inch
2. I love fruit tea
3. I have had 3 concussions
4. I am in school to become a psychologist
5. I am a health freak with food
6. I do not like coffee
7. I am a New York Rangers fan
8. I love working out
9. Zodiac sign is the Leo
10. I love to swim, be it in a pool, lake, river or ocean.
I would like to nominate the following 5 blogs:
- Kenny Mason: The Blog of Performance
- Bronwyn: Truly Madly Deeply Me
- The Confidence Chronicle
The ten questions I leave for you are:
- If you had to lose one of your 5 senses what would it be?
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- Why did you start a blog?
- What do you wish you were better at?
- What inspires you most?
- Favorite food or cuisine?
- Where would you most like to travel in the world & why?
- Beach or mountains?
- How do you balance privacy, personal time & blogging?
- Who would you want to play you in a movie?